Cleaning My Cat
Sent by Pat Miller, March 27, 2002
Don’t try this at home! We do not promote cruelty to
I finally found an easier way to clean my cat. LOL
- Thoroughly clean toilet.
- Lift both lids and add shampoo.
- Find and soothe cat as you carry him/her to the bathroom.
- In one swift move, place cat in toilet, close both lids and
stand on top so cat cannot escape.
- The cat will self agitate and produce ample suds (ignore
ruckus from inside toilet; cat is actually enjoying this).
- Flush toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides power rinse which
is quite effective.
- Have someone open outside door; stand as far from toilet
as possible, and quickly lift both lids.
- Clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and go outdoors where its
hair will self-dry.
Sincerely, The Dog