Broken Website Layout Fixed

Posted Saturday, February 9, 2008

Late last evening (into early morning today) I managed to fix the problem with this site’s layout on Internet Explorer 6 (IE7 and Firefox were OK before the fix). In the process, I nixed some borders and added some new ones; so far, I like the new look better than the old one. I also got rid of the italicized headers (level 3, mainly in the navigation bars), and that looks better too, I think. Then I had to change some colors in Oo’s Writings, which meant editing the source codes a little bit. The result is Version 14.1 of the site.